Steel Industries provides a variety of services from rough to finish machining. With both CNC controlled and manual machines coupled with our highly skilled team, Steel Industries offers a wide range of machining experience and capabilities that allow us to machine any forging or ring that we manufacture. Steel Industries offers incredible value by providing a complete forged product solution.
- CNC Controlled Vertical lathes, up to 127” swing
- CNC Lathes, up to 55”
- Engine Lathes, up to 84” swing
- Manual Vertical Lathes, up to 170” swing
- Turret lathes, up to 32” swing
- CNC Horizontal Mills, up to 60” x 120”
- CNC Vertical Mills, up to 58” x 80”
- Horizontal Mills Manual, up to 35” x72”
- Planer Mill, 60” x 48” x 22”
- Grinders, up to 42” x 44”
We offer specialized precision machining for:
- power generation
- heavy equipment
- tool and die industries
We can machine parts up to 30,000 lbs and 120” diameter with milling maximums of 120” x 60”. Steel Industries has both CNC and manual lathes and mills and also offers a wide variety of grinding services to complete your requirements. Our experienced machinists will finish machine to customer prints or CAD data. We also offer heat treating with our state-of-the-art equipment.