Steel Industries’ is a rolled ring forging supplier. Seamless rolled rings are produced on Wagner radial/axial ring mills to yield a smooth product with concentric, tight tolerances. This benefits the customer through reductions in weight and machining costs. CNC programming ensures repeatability for multiple-piece orders across the entire size range.
- Flexible order quantities
- Up to 166” outside diameter
- Up to 30” maximum face height
- Up to 12,000 lbs.
- Heat treating, rough and finish machining
- Mechanical and non-destructive testing services
- Quick turnaround on quotations
- Outstanding delivery performance
Seamless rolled rings offer:
- a controlled grain flow, which provides added strength and fatigue resistance not found in welded rings or torch-cut rings