When you need mission critical components, choose Steel Industries. Our forging company has supplied land-based, naval and weaponry components with our stainless, alloy and aluminum products to support multiple end uses for the critical defense industry. Industry leaders trust Steel Industries because we know what it takes to produce military specification compliant forging.
Defense Industry Forging Capabilities
Steel Industries proudly supports US fabricators and machine shops that are an integral part of our military’s supply chain. Some of our experience includes:
- Support bearing components that keep our nation’s military and rotary-wing aircraft flying
- Components for combat vehicles for the US Army
- Components for steam condensers and heat exchangers that support the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program
Common Metals We Work With:
- Inconel (625 & 718)
- Aluminum (6061, 7050, 7175)
- Metal Alloys (HY80, HY100, K500, M400, 4340 VAR)
- Titanium (Ti-64)
- Stainless Steel (A182F51, Nitronic 50, Nitronic 60)
View our complete list of forging materials and inventory here.
Our Forging Certifications Include:
- ISO, 9001:2015
- NADCAP Accredited for Heat Treating
- ITAR Registered
View our entire list of forging certifications here.
A Certified Defense Industry Forging Company You Can Count On
When it comes to parts for the defense industry, we understand that your forged parts need to pass rigorous third party testing. We have supplied leaders in the defense industry with forged parts that meets and exceeds these stringent standards with high class service and fast turnaround times. Plus, we are capable of many downstream value-added processes including heat treating, machining, and more. If you are looking for a defense forging partner you can rely on to meet the specs you need, contact us now!