Forged parts for oil & gas has a stringent set of ever-evolving requirements. The stakes are high, and failure just isn’t an option. That is why so many industry leaders turn to the forging experts at Steel Industries to get the job done. Whether your components are utilized for onshore to offshore, subsea, midstream, or downstream our certified forging company will meet or exceed your expectations.
Oil & Gas Forging Capabilities
Steel Industries is well versed in producing a wide variety of forged parts for oil and gas applications. Some of our experience includes:
- Compressor shafts and blades used for fracking applications
- Forged discs for flanges used in pipeline connections
- Forged and machined components for ball valves
- Rolled rings and sleeves for piping slip & expansion joints
- Forged rings and discs for drilling applications
- Forged rings, disks, and sleeves used in cryogenics for LNG
Common Oil & Gas Metals We Work With:
- Stainless Steel (304, 321, 347, 405, 410)
- Carbon Steel (1018, 1020, A105, A350LF2)
- Alloy Steel (A182F11, 15-5, 4140, 4130, 4340, Alloy 600)
View our complete list of forging materials and inventory here.
Our Forging Certifications Include:
- ISO, 9001:2015
- NADCAP Accredited for Heat Treating
View our entire list of forging certifications here.
Partner with Our Certified Forging Company
We understand the need for forged components that hold up in demanding environments. With our experience in the gas & oil industries, we can meet or exceed your forging needs with a quick turnaround. Give us a call, or send us a note to get started.